May 28, 2009

My life lately

The last few weeks have been busy and ironic.
My IE7 was not working, so I would update my computer only to have the update not work [IE8], but freeze up instead. My computer self repaired itself by back dating itself. So, I had to "un-install" IE8. I am staying with IE7 until they get all the bugs out of IE8. Then my Norton froze up on me. I contacted Symantecs [Norton] and they sent me the link to upgrade that from N360.v2 to N360.v3, which works great. Then Microsoft send me a very large update [over 600mb] for my Vista Home Premium, SP2. This repaired the problem I was having with my internet explorer in the first place, lol. So after, installing, un-installing, uploading, re-loading, downloading, and re-installing, everything works great now. I even get to use my computer, not just work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment