February 25, 2009

Wednesday Feb. 25th

Today I went to the Seniors center to play bingo [supports Meals on Wheels]. I didn't win, but my friends did. I had a lot of fun. I got "on" [1 away] almost every game, and some games I was on up to 7 times! Really thought I had it a couple times, but that's what makes it fun.
Kati, my service dog, was finally able to come with me. She was stuck at home for 3 weeks, because of the snow. The ride in my 4x4 pick-up is REALLY rough, and it makes her very sore. She is after all 11 years old. She was soooo excited to go, and everyone was happy to see her.
I was able to go to church today, yeah! It was a very good service and it was good to see my friends there.
The snow and ice is gone. The rain melted it, so I was able to bring my car home. I keep it at 3000', at a friends house 3 miles down the hill from me. In the winter, I keep either my car or my 4x4 pick-up at their house. I switch off as needed. It's kinda funny. In bad weather, I drive the truck down to my car- switch, then switch on the way home. It does get old, so I'm happy to have my car home and not need to switch for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment