June 8, 2009

I bought a digital camera

I bought my very first digital camera. I've been looking for 2 years for one that has a picture card AND downloads to a computer. It is an Olympus FE-370. It has a lot of features. It has 8 mega pixels, 5x optical zoom, 2.7" LCD monitor, image stabilization, face detection, smile shot detection, perfect shot preview [4 choices of each shot], perfect fix [auto correction], and movie and sound capabilities. It came with a picture card, a memory card and a case. It cost me $99.99 at Costco, with an instant manufacturers rebate.
I think I made a good choice. This camera will last me a very long time. I love to take pictures, and even have a flickr site to share them. I have been using my cellphone to take pictures for my computer and sharing. Now, I have a camera that can take better and larger pictures.
I'm looking forward to learning how to use it. I will have lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment