April 19, 2009

My Saturday

My Saturday started out awful. My neighbors hound howled all night long, which equals no sleep for me. I actually make it to the place I meet my friends to catch a ride to the Condors game, on time. They are running a few minutes late. That's okay. I decide to get a donut at the shop right there while I wait. That's when I make a terrible mistake. I lock my keys in the car.
They tried to jimmy the lock, no go. We don't want to call AAA, that would take at least an hour or more. I finally remember that I can call the Fire Department. If they aren't on a call, they will open it if you are elderly or disabled [at least they do where I live]. I am disabled, so I call them and within 20 minutes, my car is open. Praise the Lord!! We are running 40 minutes late, but we do get to go to the Condors game. What a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment