March 5, 2009

Wednesday March 4th

Will, my friend and helper, came to bingo with me. He was lucky and won a game. Which is great, he only comes once a month or so. Way to go, Will.
I, on the other hand, only got close or "on" [1 away] practically every game. Getting on is like a cardiovascular workout. Your heart just pounds, thinking, "I got it, I'm gonna win".
After bingo, Will and I went to church. We had a wonderful visit with friends. We were able to take communion. The service was fascinating. We had so much to talk about, we stayed afterwards chatting with the Pastor for 2-1/2 hours!
Then, I had to stop on the way home to switch from my car to my truck. Goody. It has been raining and snowing. With the promise of more. I really hate getting stuck on the mountain in my car, with my 4x4 down the hill. So, I would rather have my truck up here and not need it, than to have my car up here and get 2 ft. of snow.
Will, Kati [my Service Dog] and I, bounced up the hill in my truck with overload springs. Picture springs that are way too tight. No spring effect.
We all made it home with our joints still in place and all of our teeth. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment