March 12, 2009

Wed. Mar. 12th

I didn't make it to bingo yesterday. I have "spinal stenosis" [a spinal disease] in my neck, and it has been causing me all sorts of trouble for two weeks. It goes from spams to pinched nerve with spasms; what fun. This is caused by weather changing. It has been like a roller coaster lately; pouring rain one day, bright sun the next, snow two days later, and then sun the next.
My friend and helper, Will, was going to church, so he took me with him. Saving me the pain of turning my head all over the place, while driving and watching the road. He is such a help and a wonderful friend. Thank you God for sending him.
It was a great service and I learned a lot. It's amazing what you can apply to your own life from just one chapter of the bible. That is why I enjoy my new church so much. I have been going to Calvary Chapel for two years. Before that I went to First Baptist for many years. Calvary Chapel teaches the bible, "chapter by chapter, verse by verse". Just like in the bible days, "line upon line, precept upon precept". I learn so much more this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment